We are committed to complying with the Fair Insurance Code as published by the Insurance Council of New Zealand.This means we will:
- provide insurance contracts which are understandable and show the legal rights and obligations of both us and you;
- explain the meaning of legal or technical words or phrases;
- explain the special meanings of words or phrases as they apply in the policy;
- manage claims quickly, fairly and transparently;
- clearly explain the reason(s) why a claim has been declined; and
- provide you with a written summary of our complaints procedure as soon as disputes arise and advise you how to lodge a complaint and tell you about the Insurance and Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme.
You can access a copy of the code here.
We are a member of the Insurance Council of NZ and adhere to the Fair Insurance Code, which provides you with assurance that we have high standards of service to our customers.